Chargrilled Vegetable Filo TartsBy Michelle Southan On Oct 08, 2020
Cooking Chargrilled vegetable filo tarts step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chargrilled vegetable filo tarts you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Vegetarian sausages taste fantastic and are low in fat. They add a meatytype flavour to these delicious vegetable filo tarts.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chargrilled Vegetable Filo Tarts
- 3 (about 330g) zucchini, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 red capsicum, quartered, deseeded
- 4 Sanitarium Vegie Delights Traditional vegetarian sausages
- Olive oil spray
- 12 sheets filo pastry
- Light sour cream, to serve
- 2 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
The instruction how to make Chargrilled Vegetable Filo Tarts
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Preheat a chargrill pan on high. Lightly spray both sides of the zucchini, capsicum and sausages with olive oil spray. Cook the zucchini, capsicum and sausages for 2-3 minutes each side or until vegetables are tender and charred and the sausages are cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cut the capsicum into 2cm-thick slices. Cut the sausages diagonally into 2cm-thick slices. Combine the capsicum, zucchini and sausage in a large bowl.
- Place the filo on a clean work surface. Cover with a clean tea towel, then a damp tea towel (this will prevent it drying out). Spray 1 filo sheet with a little olive oil spray. Top with another filo sheet and spray with olive oil spray. Repeat with a third filo sheet and olive oil spray. Fold filo in half crossways to make a square. Place one-quarter of the vegetable mixture in the centre of the filo square and roughly fold in the sides to partially enclose the filling. Place on a baking tray. Repeat, in 3 more batches, with the remaining filo, olive oil spray and vegetable mixture. Spray tarts with olive oil spray and bake in oven for 15 minutes or until pastry is light golden.
- Top tarts with a dollop of sour cream and sprinkle with shallot. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Chargrilled Vegetable Filo Tarts
fatContent: 249.516 calories
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams fat
sugarContent: 39 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 14 grams protein
Tags : low fat, healthy, main, family friendly, quick, bake, grill, zucchini, sausages, filo pastry, vegetarian main, vegetarian, capsicum, tarts, mains, dinner, lunch, starter, easy, simple, low-fat, low-kilojoule, low-carb, low kilojoule, low sugar,