Lamb And Vegetable Pot PiesBy Tracy Rutherford On Oct 07, 2020
Cooking Lamb and vegetable pot pies step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lamb and vegetable pot pies you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Classic cafestyle meat pies are best when theyre homemade and topped with crispy puff pastry.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lamb And Vegetable Pot Pies
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chilli
- 600g lean lamb mince
- 400g orange sweet potato, peeled, diced
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 3/4 cup Massel beef stock
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 bunch silverbeet
- 1 sheet frozen reduced-fat puff pastry, thawed
The instruction how to make Lamb And Vegetable Pot Pies
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Spray with oil. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add garlic, coriander and chilli. Cook for 1 minute. Increase heat to medium-high. Add lamb. Cook, stirring to break up mince, for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Add sweet potato, tomatoes, stock and tomato paste to pan. Stir to combine. Bring to the boil. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 15 minutes or until sweet potato is tender.
- Remove leaves from silverbeet stalks (see note). Roughly chop and add to pan. Cook for 1 minute or until wilted. Season with salt and black pepper. Allow to cool slightly.
- Spoon mixture into four 1 1/3-cup capacity, 10cm (top) heatproof bowls. Cut four 12cm rounds from pastry. Place rounds over bowls to cover filling, pressing excess pastry over edge. Using a small, sharp knife, score a cross in each pie top. Brush with water. Sprinkle with cracked black pepper. Bake pies for 15 to 20 minutes or until pastry is golden and puffed. Serve.
Nutritions of Lamb And Vegetable Pot Pies
fatContent: 510.026 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 36.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 41.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 154 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : bake, family friendly, healthy, mince, puff pastry, silverbeet, sweet potatoes, lamb, pie, savoury pie, pies, lunch, dinner, main, weeknights, comfort food, child-friendly, easy, simple, everyday, kid friendly,