Roast Vegetables With CouscousBy Tracy Rutherford On Oct 06, 2020
Cooking Roast vegetables with couscous step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roast vegetables with couscous you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This roast vegetable and couscous combination is the perfect side for the Sunday roast.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roast Vegetables With Couscous
- 1 large red capsicum, quartered, deseeded
- 1kg butternut pumpkin, peeled
- 1 large red onion, peeled, root intact
- 6 yellow squash, quartered
- 3 Roma tomatoes, quartered lengthways
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
The instruction how to make Roast Vegetables With Couscous
- Preheat oven to 200C. Cut capsicum and pumpkin into 4cm pieces. Cut onion into 8 wedges. Place in a large roasting dish with squash and tomatoes.
- Drizzle oil over vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Roast, turning once, for 45 minutes or until tender.
- Pour stock into a saucepan. Cover and bring to the boil. Add couscous, stirring once. Remove from heat. Stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl. Add lemon rind, juice and oil. Stir with a fork. Add chickpeas, parsley and salt and pepper. Mix well. Serve with roast vegetables.
Nutritions of Roast Vegetables With Couscous
fatContent: 487.321 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 62.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 17.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 5 milligrams cholesterol