Chargrilled Vegetables With Feta And MintBy Tracy Rutherford On Oct 05, 2020
Cooking Chargrilled vegetables with feta and mint step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chargrilled vegetables with feta and mint you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Serve this tasty vegetable side dish as part of your barbecue dinner.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chargrilled Vegetables With Feta And Mint
- 2 zucchini, trimmed, quartered lengthways
- 2 baby eggplant, trimmed, quartered lengthways
- 8 green onions, trimmed, cut into 5cm lengths
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 50g feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves
The instruction how to make Chargrilled Vegetables With Feta And Mint
- Place zucchini, eggplant, onions and garlic in a ceramic dish. Drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to coat.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill pan on medium-high heat. Cook zucchini, eggplant and onions, turning occasionally, for 7 to 10 minutes or until charred and tender. Transfer to a dish.
- Combine 1 tablespoon lemon juice, extra-virgin olive oil and salt and pepper in a jug. Drizzle over vegetables. Top with feta and mint. Serve.
Nutritions of Chargrilled Vegetables With Feta And Mint
Tags : picnic, grill, garlic, lemon juice, salad, mint, fetta, onion, healthy, side, eggplant, zucchini, vegetarian, sides, side dish, starter, easy, simple, barbecue, budget, quick, fast, spring, feta,
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe