Tuna And Vegetable Sushi SandwichBy Claire Brookman On Oct 04, 2020
Cooking Tuna and vegetable sushi sandwich step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Tuna and vegetable sushi sandwich you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
The kids will love these sushistyle sandwiches filled with canned tuna, mayonnaise, carrots and cucumber.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Tuna And Vegetable Sushi Sandwich
- 1/4 nori sheet
- 4 slices high fibre white bread, crusts removed
- 1 tablespoon salt-reduced margarine
- 185g can tuna in springwater, drained well, flaked
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 small carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 small Lebanese cucumber, cut into matchsticks
The instruction how to make Tuna And Vegetable Sushi Sandwich
- Cut nori into 4, 1cm x 10cm strips. Discard remaining nori.
- Place bread slices on a flat surface. Using a rolling pin, flatten slightly. Spread with margarine.
- Combine tuna and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Season with pepper. Leaving a 1cm border on the edge furthest away from you, spread bread slices evenly with tuna mixture. Divide carrot and cucumber into 4 portions. Stack vegetables on bread slices on edge closest to you. Starting at edge closest to you, roll up bread slices to enclose filling. Wrap 1 nori strip around each sandwich and secure ends with a little water. Place 2 sushi sandwiches in each lunchbox.
Nutritions of Tuna And Vegetable Sushi Sandwich
fatContent: 325.996 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 32.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 20.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 32 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler