Spring Vegetable And Haloumi BowlBy Tracy Rutherford On Oct 04, 2020
Cooking Spring vegetable and haloumi bowl step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spring vegetable and haloumi bowl you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Serve up a satisfying, glutenfree main with this spring vegetable and haloumi bowl.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spring Vegetable And Haloumi Bowl
- 200g (1 cup) brown rice
- 1 bunch baby carrots, trimmed, peeled
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 60ml (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil, plus 2 teaspoons, extra
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, (plus lemon halves and lemon zest), to serve
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 250g haloumi, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red cabbage, shredded
- Guacamole, to serve
- Snow pea tendrils or baby spinach, to serve
The instruction how to make Spring Vegetable And Haloumi Bowl
- Cook the rice in a large saucepan of boiling water for 25 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, steam the baby carrots until tender. Place the broccolini and asparagus in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 2 minutes or until tender-crisp. Drain and transfer to a large bowl of iced water to cool. Drain and pat dry. Cut any thick stems of broccolini in half lengthways. Cut the asparagus in half lengthways.
- Combine the olive oil, lemon juice and honey in a small screw-top jar. Season. Seal tightly and shake to combine.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons dressing over rice. Stir to combine. Divide rice among serving bowls.
- Heat the extra 2 teaspoons olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook haloumi for 1 minute each side or until golden. Divide haloumi, carrots, broccolini, asparagus and cabbage among serving bowls. Top with guacamole, snow pea tendrils or spinach, and lemon zest. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Serve with lemon halves.
Nutritions of Spring Vegetable And Haloumi Bowl
fatContent: 575.273 calories
saturatedFatContent: 32 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 46 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 21 grams protein