Chicken And Vegetable BakeBy On Oct 03, 2020
Cooking Chicken and vegetable bake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken and vegetable bake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This succulent chicken and vegetable bake is sure to be a new family favourite.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken And Vegetable Bake
- 8 Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Thigh Cutlets
- 1 tablespoon ground paprika
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 500g kent pumpkin, seeded, cut into wedges
- 4 flat mushrooms
- 1 large brown onion, unpeeled, quartered
- 2 beetroot, peeled, cut into wedges
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Sliced Coles Bakery Stone Baked White Sourdough Vienna, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken And Vegetable Bake
- Preheat oven to 200C. Combine the chicken, paprika, garlic and 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large bowl. Toss to coat.
- Place the pumpkin, mushrooms, onion, beetroot and chickpeas in a large baking tray. Drizzle with the remaining oil. Top with the chicken. Roast for 40-45 mins or until the chicken is cooked through and vegetables are golden and tender.
- Sprinkle the chicken and vegetables with parsley and serve with bread.
Nutritions of Chicken And Vegetable Bake
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe