Chicken And Vegetable Lettuce WrapsBy Alison Roberts On Sep 25, 2020
Cooking Chicken and vegetable lettuce wraps step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken and vegetable lettuce wraps you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Bored of sandwiches for lunch? Looking for a lowfat alternative? Look no further than these quick and easy chicken wraps.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken And Vegetable Lettuce Wraps
- 35g (1/2 cup) carrot, coarsely grated
- 35g (1/3 cup) cheddar, coarsely grated
- 80g (3/4 cup) skinless cooked chicken, shredded
- 125g can sweet corn kernels, drained
- 6 butter lettuce leaves, washed, dried
- 1 teaspoon sweet chilli sauce
The instruction how to make Chicken And Vegetable Lettuce Wraps
- Place carrot, cheddar, chicken and corn, in a medium bowl. Toss to combine. Divide the chicken mixture among lettuce leaves. Drizzle chilli sauce over each wrap, if desired. Roll up to eat.
Nutritions of Chicken And Vegetable Lettuce Wraps
fatContent: 126.67 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 12 grams protein
Tags : autumn, dinner, main, lunch, sauce, lettuce, corn, meat, chicken, cheese, carrot, wrap, easy, simple, everyday, quick, fast, budget, spring, high protein, low carb, low kilojoule, low fat, lower gi,