Prosciutto And Roasted Vegetable PizzaBy Donna Boyle On Sep 24, 2020
Cooking Prosciutto and roasted vegetable pizza step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Prosciutto and roasted vegetable pizza you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A crisp base and great toppings are the secret to a good pizza. This dough is crunchy and glutenfree too.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Prosciutto And Roasted Vegetable Pizza
- 1 quantity gluten-free pizza dough (see related recipe)
- 1/3 cup Fountain tomato paste
- 8 slices (120g) prosciutto, sliced
- 1/3 cup (50g) roasted capsicum, sliced (see note)
- 1/3 cup (50g) roasted eggplant, sliced
- 1/3 cup (50g) artichoke hearts, halved
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives
- 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- 1/4 cup Coon or Mil Lel pizza cheese
The instruction how to make Prosciutto And Roasted Vegetable Pizza
- Make pizza dough. Roll dough into two 23cm x 30cm rectangles. Place on prepared trays. Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/200u00b0C fan-forced.
- Spread bases with paste. Sprinkle with prosciutto, capsicum, eggplant, artichoke, olives, herbs and cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted and base is crisp. Serve.
Nutritions of Prosciutto And Roasted Vegetable Pizza
fatContent: 399.369 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 61.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 16.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 21 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : gluten free pizza dough, family friendly, kid friendly, budget friendly, bake, cheese, olives, artichoke, eggplant, capsicum, prosciutto, tomato paste, gluten free, european, italian, pizza, dough, lunch, dinner, main, snack, gluten-free,