Roast Vegetable Rice SaladBy Not available On Sep 16, 2020
Cooking Roast vegetable rice salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roast vegetable rice salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This salad is a combination of brown rice, crunchy vegetables, balsamic vinegar and fresh rocket.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roast Vegetable Rice Salad
- 1kg sweet potato, peeled and cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 medium eggplants, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 large red onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 cups brown rice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil spray
- 150g pitted kalamata olives
- 100g rocket
- Spray olive oil
- 2 red capsicums, cut into 3cm pieces
The instruction how to make Roast Vegetable Rice Salad
- Preheat oven to 190C or 170C fan. Spray 2 large oven trays with oil, spread over the vegetables and spray them with oil. Bake for 1 hr until tender. Cool to room temperature.
- Cook the rice in a large pan of boiling water until tender. Drain and cool slightly. Transfer to a large bowl and add the combined vinegar and oil. Season generously with salt and freshly ground pepper. Stir gently with a large metal spoon which wont crush the rice.
- Add vegetables and olives and fold to combine. Add baby rocket just before serving.
Nutritions of Roast Vegetable Rice Salad