Prawn & Vegetable PancakeBy Alison Turner On Aug 01, 2020
Cooking Prawn & vegetable pancake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Prawn & vegetable pancake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Prawn & Vegetable Pancake
- 265g (1 1/2 cups) rice flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 185ml (3/4 cup) warm water
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 small bunch chives, washed, dried, cut into 4cm lengths
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 500g green medium prawns, peeled, deveined, halved lengthways
- 1 small red capsicum, deseeded, cut into thin strips
- 10 green shallots, trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 60ml (1/4 cup) soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- Pinch of caster sugar
The instruction how to make Prawn & Vegetable Pancake
- To make the sauce, cook the sesame seeds in a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until lightly toasted. Transfer to a small bowl. Add soy sauce, sesame oil, chilli and sugar, and stir to combine.
- Place the flour and salt in a medium bowl and season with pepper. Whisk the water and eggs together. Add to the flour mixture and whisk until the mixture forms a smooth batter. Stir in the chives.
- Heat the corn oil in a large (30cm base measurement) non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the prawns, capsicum, green shallots and garlic, and cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes or until prawns just begin to change colour.
- Reduce heat to low and pour the batter over the prawns and vegetables. Cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until pancake is just set around the edges.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill on medium-high. Place the pan under preheated grill and cook for 5-7 minutes or until the top is set and light golden.
- Cut the pancake into wedges and place on serving plates. Drizzle with the sauce and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Prawn & Vegetable Pancake
fatContent: 329.342 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 38 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 18 grams protein
sodiumContent: 157 milligrams cholesterol