Roasted Vegetables With NutmegBy Kristen Anderson On Jul 30, 2020
Cooking Roasted vegetables with nutmeg step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roasted vegetables with nutmeg you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Nutmeg boosts the flavour of this hearty vegetarian side.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roasted Vegetables With Nutmeg
- 750g butternut pumpkin, peeled, de-seeded
- 500g parsnip, peeled
- 2 medium brown onions
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated or ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- Small sage leaves (optional), to garnish
The instruction how to make Roasted Vegetables With Nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C.
- Cut pumpkin and parsnip into even 2-3cm chunks. Cut onions into quarters and then remove the outer skin. Combine pumpkin, parsnip, onions and unpeeled garlic in a large roasting pan. Sprinkle with the nutmeg, drizzle with the olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss until the vegetables are coated with oil. Roast in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes or until vegetables are golden and tender when tested with a skewer. Serve garnished with the sage leaves, if desired.
Nutritions of Roasted Vegetables With Nutmeg
fatContent: 260.032 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 29 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 18 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein
Tags : budget friendly, family friendly, autumn, winter, dinner party, main, dinner, bake, easy, nutmeg, roast, onion, parsnip, pumpkin, vegetarian, vegetarian main, vegan main, vegan, side, low sodium, low kilojoule, lower gi, diabetes friendly,