Vegetable And Bean TossBy Alison Turner On Jul 31, 2020
Cooking Vegetable and bean toss step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Vegetable and bean toss you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Eat this thick and tasty vegetarian meal with some warm, crusty bread.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Vegetable And Bean Toss
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 medium (about 650g) desiree potatoes, cut into 1.5 cm cubes
- 1 medium brown onion, halved, finely sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 large (about 350g) zucchini, diagonally sliced
- 250mls (1 cup) water
- 1 x 520ml container fresh pumpkin soup with coriander & ginger (The House of Winston Company brand)
- 1 x 400g can red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 x 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 thick slices multi-grain bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Vegetable And Bean Toss
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add the potatoes, onion and garlic to the pan. Cook, tossing occasionally, for 10 minutes or until the onion has softened and the potato is light golden.
- Add the zucchini, water and pumpkin soup and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the potato is tender.
- Add the kidney beans, chickpeas, coriander, salt and pepper and stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
- Serve immediately with the bread.
Nutritions of Vegetable And Bean Toss