Grilled Vegetables And FetaBy Annette Forrest On Jul 30, 2020
Cooking Grilled vegetables and feta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Grilled vegetables and feta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
An assortment of barbecued vegetables and feta cheese, drizzled with a dressing of lemon juice, oregano and mint, makes an elegant, healthy and colourful side dish.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Grilled Vegetables And Feta
- Olive oil, for greasing
- 80mls (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 medium eggplant, cut into 1.5cm-thick slices
- 2 medium red onions, peeled, thickly sliced
- 1 large yellow capsicum, deseeded, cut into thick strips
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into lcm-thick slices
- 250g piece Greek feta, cut into 5mm-thick slices
- 2 teaspoons roughly chopped fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons roughly chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 bunch rocket, trimmed, washed, dried
The instruction how to make Grilled Vegetables And Feta
- Preheat a chargrill or barbecue grill on medium-high and lightly grease with olive oil.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl. Lightly brush the eggplant, onions, capsicum, tomatoes and feta with the olive oil mixture. Cook the eggplant, onions and capsicum in batches on the preheated char- grill or barbecue for 2-4 minutes each side or until tender. Cook the tomatoes and feta for 30 seconds on each side or until just warm.
- Meanwhile, place the remaining 2 tablespoons oil, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, oregano, mint and salt and pepper to taste in a screw-top jar and shake to combine. Place the rocket onto serving plates and then layer the vegetables and feta on top. Drizzle over the herb dressing and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Grilled Vegetables And Feta