Potato And Vegetable BallsBy Nadia French On Jul 29, 2020
Cooking Potato and vegetable balls step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Potato and vegetable balls you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
These Lebaneseinspired balls are great for dipping in hummus.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Potato And Vegetable Balls
- 3 (500g) medium desiree potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 leek, trimmed, halved, washed, sliced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, grated
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 2 teaspoons tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1/3 cup gluten-free plain flour
- 3/4 cup rice crumbs (see note)
- gluten-free hummus, to serve
The instruction how to make Potato And Vegetable Balls
- Place potato in a large saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Cook for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Place in a large heatproof bowl. Mash. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/200u00b0C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Heat oil in a small frying pan over medium heat. Add leek and carrot. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or until softened. Add zucchini. Cook for a further 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add tahini, cumin and lemon rind. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add vegetables and flour to potato. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Set aside to cool completely. Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls. Toss in rice crumbs to coat. Place on prepared tray. Bake for 30 minutes or until browned and crisp. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Nutritions of Potato And Vegetable Balls
fatContent: 60.945 calories
saturatedFatContent: 1.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 8.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 1.7 grams protein
Tags : snack, lebanese, kid friendly, family friendly, healthy, side, vegetarian, gluten free, vegan, zucchini, potato, potato recipe, vegetable, vegetable recipe, vegetable ball, potato ball, lunchbox recipe,