Feta, Vegetable And Rice BakeBy Michelle Lucia On Jul 27, 2020
Cooking Feta, vegetable and rice bake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Feta, vegetable and rice bake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This colourful vegetarian bake is enough for a midweek dinner but is still a healthy choice for the family.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Feta, Vegetable And Rice Bake
- 2 1/2 cups brown rice
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 250g sweet potato, peeled, cut into 1cm cubes
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thick wedges
- 1 large zucchini
- 125g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup black olives
- 100g fetta, crumbled
The instruction how to make Feta, Vegetable And Rice Bake
- Preheat oven 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a 3cm-deep, 20cm x 30cm lamington pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 3cm from edge of pan.
- Cook rice according to packet directions. Transfer to a bowl. Set aside for 20 minutes or until cooled. Stir in parmesan and egg. Press rice mixture into base of prepared pan.
- Place sweet potato and onion in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Scatter potato mixture over rice base. Bake for 15 minutes or until onion is lightly browned. Remove from oven. Using a vegetable peeler, cut zucchini into ribbons. Top rice mixture with zucchini, tomato, olives and feta. Drizzle with remaining oil. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are just tender. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Cut into thick slices. Serve.
Nutritions of Feta, Vegetable And Rice Bake
fatContent: 771.731 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 107 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 23 grams protein
sodiumContent: 131 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : easy, main, dinner, cherry tomatoes, bake, healthy, vegetarian main, vegetarian, sweet potatoes, egg, zucchini, rice, feta, mains, gluten free, high fibre, spring, family, kid friendly, low sugar,