Vegetable Rice Paper RollsBy Alison Roberts On Jul 26, 2020
Cooking Vegetable rice paper rolls step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Vegetable rice paper rolls you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Roll up these easy vegetarian rice paper rolls. They are perfect for school lunches too.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Vegetable Rice Paper Rolls
- 2 iceberg lettuce leaves, shredded
- 1 small carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1/4 capsicum, cut into matchsticks
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 8 round 16cm-diameter rice paper sheet
- 1 teaspoon tzatziki
The instruction how to make Vegetable Rice Paper Rolls
- Soak rice paper following packet directions. Spread 1 teaspoon tzatziki over one-half of the sheet. Top with a little lettuce, carrot, capsicum and cucumber. Fold in the sides and roll up firmly to enclose the filling.
- Place on a plate. Repeat with rice paper sheets, tzatziki, lettuce, carrot, capsicum and cucumber to make 8 rolls.
Nutritions of Vegetable Rice Paper Rolls
fatContent: 44.454 calories
sugarContent: 9 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 1 grams protein
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon