Avocado Yoghurt Dip With VegetablesBy Wendy Brodhurst On Jul 20, 2020
Cooking Avocado yoghurt dip with vegetables step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Avocado yoghurt dip with vegetables you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Blend yoghurt with avocado for a light and healthy party entertainer.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Avocado Yoghurt Dip With Vegetables
- 1 cup (260g) Tamar Valley Dairy Greek Yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- Sea salt & cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 carrots, cut into sticks
- 1 red capsicum, cut into sticks
- 1 zucchini, cut into sticks
- 100g broccoli, cut into florets
The instruction how to make Avocado Yoghurt Dip With Vegetables
- Place yoghurt, lime zest, lime juice, avocado, sweet chilli sauce and coriander into a medium-sized bowl. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place carrots, capsicum, zucchini and broccoli into a heat-proof bowl. Pour over boiling water and leave for 30 seconds. Drain and plunge into cold water. Drain well.
- Arrange blanched vegetables onto a serving plate. Serve with dip.
Nutritions of Avocado Yoghurt Dip With Vegetables
fatContent: 249.516 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 15 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 15 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein
Tags : vegetarian, pescatarian, vegetables, dip, broccoli, zucchini, capsicum, carrot, coriander, sweet chilli, avocado, lime juice, lime, yoghurt, dinner party, picnic, party, guacamole, easy, simple, finger food, party food, cocktail party food, crudites,