Sausage & Vegetable HotpotBy Michelle Noerianto & Kim Coverdale On Jul 21, 2020
Cooking Sausage & vegetable hotpot step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sausage & vegetable hotpot you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Youll love this hearty vegetable hotpot recipe thats flavoured with herbs and spices. So easy to prepare, this dish is ideal for midweek meals.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sausage & Vegetable Hotpot
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 chorizo, sliced
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3 teaspoons ground coriander
- 3cm piece ginger, finely shredded
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 450g pumpkin, peeled and cut into small chunks
- 500g mushroom sauce
- 1/2 cup (125ml) water or Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 8 fresh dates, halved and pitted
The instruction how to make Sausage & Vegetable Hotpot
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Heat oil in a large pan and add onion and chorizo. Cook 3-4 minutes or until golden. Stir in chickpeas, spices and ginger. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add carrot, zucchini and pumpkin. Stir to coat in the spice mixture. Pour in combined sauce and water or stock. Transfer mixture to an ovenproof casserole dish. Cover and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove lid and gently stir in dates. Cover and bake for a further 30 minutes. Serve.
Nutritions of Sausage & Vegetable Hotpot
fatContent: 363.997 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 40 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 23 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 12 grams protein
sodiumContent: 16 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : autumn, winter, dates, pumpkin, zucchini, carrot, ginger, cumin, family friendly, main, dinner, meat, chickpeas, chorizo, onion, olive oil, slow cook, stew, casserole, kid friendly, low kilojoule, lower gi, high fibre,