Vegetable Curry With ChapattisBy Cynthia Black On Jul 19, 2020
Cooking Vegetable curry with chapattis step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Vegetable curry with chapattis you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Wrap to eat, or do as they do in India scoop up the yummy curry with chunks of chapatti, then dunk it in the yoghurt before digging in.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Vegetable Curry With Chapattis
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 large brown onion, finely chopped
- 80g (1/3 cup) Madras-style curry paste
- 200g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 500g Kent or butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, cut into 2cm pieces
- 300g green beans, cut into 3cm lengths
- 1/4 cup curry leaves
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 bunch English spinach, ends trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 1 x 280g pkt chapatti wraps
- Greek-style natural yoghurt, to serve
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Vegetable Curry With Chapattis
- Melt the ghee in a large saucepan. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until soft and light golden. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until aromatic. Add cauliflower, pumpkin, beans and curry leaves and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Stir in tomato. Cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Uncover. Cook for 1 minute or until liquid evaporates.
- Add spinach. Cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until it just wilts.
- Preheat a chargrill on medium high. Cook the chapattis for 20 seconds each side or until hot and light golden.
- Transfer the curry to a serving bowl and serve with the chapattis, yoghurt and coriander.
Nutritions of Vegetable Curry With Chapattis
fatContent: 255.73 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 28 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 9 grams protein
Tags : budget friendly, easy, simmer, yoghurt, flatbread, spinach, tomato, green beans, pumpkin, cauliflower, curry, vegetarian, asian, indian, main, mains, dinner, lunch, traditional, comfort food, quick, fast,