Chicken And Vegetable PilafBy Alison Roberts On Jul 18, 2020
Cooking Chicken and vegetable pilaf step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken and vegetable pilaf you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This hearty rice dish makes an easy midweek meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken And Vegetable Pilaf
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 400g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups doongara rice, rinsed
- 2 1/4 cups Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid stock
- 1 cup frozen peas
The instruction how to make Chicken And Vegetable Pilaf
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 2 minutes on each side or until light golden. Remove to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add onion, zucchini and garlic to pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until onion softens slightly. Add tomatoes, rice and stock. Increase heat to high and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook for 6 minutes. Add peas and chicken to rice mixture. Cover and cook for a further 6 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat. Set aside, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Gently stir rice mixture to combine. Divide pilaf among serving bowls. Season with cracked black pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken And Vegetable Pilaf
fatContent: 516.24 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 72.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 31.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 87 milligrams cholesterol