Lamb With Chargrilled VegetablesBy Alison Roberts On Jul 17, 2020
Cooking Lamb with chargrilled vegetables step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lamb with chargrilled vegetables you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Summertime means it is time to head outside and fire up the barbecue to make easy, tasty meals.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lamb With Chargrilled Vegetables
- 2 lamb backstrap (eye of loin)
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 3 desiree potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1cm thick slices
- 2 red capsicums, deseeded, cut into thick strips
- 1 eggplant, sliced
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 80g baby rocket leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
The instruction how to make Lamb With Chargrilled Vegetables
- Heat barbeque plate to medium and chargrill to medium-high. Brush lamb with 1 teaspoon of oil, toss potatoes in 1 tablespoon of oil, and capsicum and eggplant in the remaining oil.
- Cook potatoes on barbeque plate for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add capsicum and eggplant to the chargrill. Cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until tender. Remove and set aside. Season the lamb with salt and pepper. Add to chargrill and cook for 2-3 minutes each side. Remove and rest for 5 minutes. Slice thickly.
- Whisk oil and vinegar together to make the dressing. Season.
- Combine rocket, potatoes, capsicum and eggplant. Divide among plates. Top with lamb and mint. Drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Lamb With Chargrilled Vegetables
fatContent: 497.12 calories
saturatedFatContent: 29 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 32 grams carbohydrates
Tags : quick, healthy, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, mint, rocket, eggplant, capsicum, potato, family friendly, lamb, lunch, dinner, meat, spring, summer, barbecue, grill, main, mains, traditional, comfort food, easy, si, kid friendly,