Layered Chargrilled Vegetable TerrineBy Dixie Elliott On Jul 19, 2020
Cooking Layered chargrilled vegetable terrine step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Layered chargrilled vegetable terrine you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Layered Chargrilled Vegetable Terrine
- 3 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 80g shaved tasty cheese
- 80g feta, crumbled
- 12 fresh basil leaves, torn
- 300g antipasto mix (eggplant, orange sweet potato, mushroom and capsicum)
- Crusty bread rolls, to serve
- Basil leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Layered Chargrilled Vegetable Terrine
- Preheat a barbecue plate or chargrill on high. Brush zucchini with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, in batches, for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until lightly browned. Remove to a plate.
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease a 6cm-deep 9cm x 19cm (base) loaf pan. Line with baking paper. Place half the zucchini in a single layer over base of prepared pan, overlapping slightly.
- Top with one-quarter each of tasty cheese, feta and torn basil. Season with salt and pepper. Top with one-quarter of the antipasto mix. Repeat with remaining cheese and basil to form 4 layers.
- Line top with remaining zucchini. Bake for 25 minutes. Stand for 10 minutes. Turn over onto a platter. Remove baking paper. Top with basil leaves and season with pepper. Serve with bread rolls.
Nutritions of Layered Chargrilled Vegetable Terrine
fatContent: 531.058 calories
saturatedFatContent: 28.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 46.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 20.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 47 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : kid friendly, brunch, dinner, main, lunch, vegetarian, bake, bread, capsicum, mushroom, sweet potatoes, eggplant, basil, feta, cheese, zucchini, terrine, antipasto, mains, starter, entree, sides, side dish, easy, simple, everyday, low carb,