Sausage, Egg And Vegetable PieBy Kylie Treble, Simpson VIC (reader recipe) On Jul 16, 2020
Cooking Sausage, egg and vegetable pie step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sausage, egg and vegetable pie you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sausage, Egg And Vegetable Pie
- 1 sheet frozen ready-rolled puff pastry, partially thawed
- 4 thin beef sausages, cooked, sliced crossways into 1cm-thick slices
- 3 button mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 small red capsicum, diced
- 1 small zucchini, trimmed, diced
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
The instruction how to make Sausage, Egg And Vegetable Pie
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease a 4cm-deep, 20cm (base) round pie dish.
- Use pastry to line base and side of dish, trimming and joining pastry edges to fit. Arrange sausages, mushrooms, capsicum and zucchini over pastry.
- Whisk eggs, milk and tomato sauce together in a large jug. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over vegetables and sausages.
- Bake pie for 50 to 60 minutes or until pastry is golden and egg set in centre. Cut into wedges and serve.
Nutritions of Sausage, Egg And Vegetable Pie
fatContent: 410.363 calories
saturatedFatContent: 28 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 20 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 19 grams protein
sodiumContent: 271 milligrams cholesterol