Summer Vegetable Rice NoodlesBy Alison Roberts On Jul 18, 2020
Cooking Summer vegetable rice noodles step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Summer vegetable rice noodles you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Summer Vegetable Rice Noodles
- 450g pkt dried rice noodles
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 450g chicken thigh fillets, cut into thin strips
- 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 3cm lengths
- 100g sugar snap peas
- 2 zucchini, cut into short sticks
- 405g jar Nandos roasted reds cooking sauce
The instruction how to make Summer Vegetable Rice Noodles
- Soften the rice noodles according to packet instructions. Drain. Set aside to cool. Use your fingers to separate the noodles.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a wok over a high heat. Add half the chicken and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until just cooked. Remove from the wok and repeat with remaining chicken.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok over a high heat. Add the onion, asparagus, sugar snap peas and zucchini. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
- Return the chicken to the wok with the cooking sauce and noodles. Toss for 1-2 minutes or until well combined and heated through. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Summer Vegetable Rice Noodles
fatContent: 733.73 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 113 grams carbohydrates