Roasted Vegetable & Feta PizzaBy Valli Little On Jul 12, 2020
Cooking Roasted vegetable & feta pizza step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roasted vegetable & feta pizza you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This easy pizza creates a delicious feast suitable for vegetarians.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roasted Vegetable & Feta Pizza
- 1/2 butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 1 red and 1 yellow capsicum, cut into 1.5cm pieces
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 3 small zucchini, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large fat-free pizza bases
- 100ml tomato passata (sieved tomatoes)
- 120g low-fat feta, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup basil leaves
The instruction how to make Roasted Vegetable & Feta Pizza
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. In a large baking tray (to fit vegetables in a single layer), toss pumpkin, capsicum, onion and zucchini with oil, then season. Roast for 10 minutes, then remove zucchini and place in a large bowl. Return tray to the oven for 10 minutes or until pumpkin is tender and capsicums are a little charred at the edges. Add to zucchini and toss with balsamic, then set aside.
- Increase oven temperature to 200u00b0C. Wipe tray clean and place bases on tray. Spread passata on bases and top with vegetables, reserving any balsamic. Top with feta and bake for 15-20 minutes until feta is golden. Toss basil in reserved balsamic and scatter over pizzas to serve.
Nutritions of Roasted Vegetable & Feta Pizza
fatContent: 894.099 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 137 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 29 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein
sodiumContent: 18 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : summer, spring, dinner, main, family friendly, kid friendly, vegetarian, lunch, roast, onion, zucchini, capsicum, pumpkin, pizza, snack, italian, child-friendly, comfort food, easy, simple, everyday, quick, fast, high fibre,