Chicken And Vegetable NoodlesBy Michele Curtis On Jul 08, 2020
Cooking Chicken and vegetable noodles step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken and vegetable noodles you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Packed with veggies, this noodle dish makes a simple yet satisfying midweek meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken And Vegetable Noodles
- 600g fresh hokkien noodles
- Boiling water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut oil, for cooking
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 small fresh red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 single chicken breast fillet, thinly sliced across the grain
- 1/2 red capsicum, deseeded, diced
- 1 carrot, peeled, thinly sliced
- 120g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 100g sugar snap peas
- 1/4 Chinese cabbage (wonga bok), finely shredded
- 150g peeled cooked small prawns
- 2 tablespoons Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 4 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
The instruction how to make Chicken And Vegetable Noodles
- Place hokkein noodles in a large bowl, pour boiling water over to cover and stand for 2 minutes. Drain and keep warm.
- Heat a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Add 2 teaspoons peanut oil and swirl to coat the sides of the wok. Add the whisked eggs and swirl the wok again to create an omelette. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until just set. Use a fork to fold the omelette over to form a roll. Remove from the wok. Slice into thin strips and set aside.
- Add the remaining peanut oil to the wok and heat over medium heat. Add the garlic, ginger and chilli and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the chicken and stir-fry over high heat, tossing constantly until the chicken is sealed and just cooked through. Add the capsicum, carrot, broccoli and sugar snap peas and cook, tossing constantly for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and prawns and toss to combine. Add the stock or water, cover wok or pan with lid and cook for 2-3 minutes, tossing occasionally and adding more stock or water if necessary to prevent vegetables from sticking to the bottom. Add the noodles, green shallots and soy sauce and toss to combine. Serve immediately, scattered with the egg strips and coriander leaves.
Nutritions of Chicken And Vegetable Noodles
fatContent: 442.628 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 43 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein
sodiumContent: 209 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : dinner party, autumn, winter, prawns, boil, broccoli, chilli, lunch, dinner, main, noodles, meat, chicken, breasts, asian, mains, easy, simple, everyday, family, traditional, kid friendly, low carb, low kilojoule, lower gi, low sugar,