Microwave Vegetable RisottoBy Kim Meredith On Jul 06, 2020
Cooking Microwave vegetable risotto step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Microwave vegetable risotto you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Microwave Vegetable Risotto
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 300g butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, chopped into 2cm pieces
- 1 cup arborio risotto
- 3 cups Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed, cut into thirds
- 100g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 20g baby spinach, to serve
The instruction how to make Microwave Vegetable Risotto
- Combine oil, onion and garlic in a 2-litre capacity, heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Cover with paper towel. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes or until soft. Stir in pumpkin. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for a further 2 minutes.
- Add rice. Stir to coat in oil mixture. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute. Stir in 2 cups stock. Cover with a lid or double layer of plastic wrap. Microwave for 5 minutes on HIGH (100%), followed by 7 minutes on MEDIUM (50%).
- Remove cover and quickly stir in asparagus, sugar snap peas and remaining 1 cup stock. Cover and microwave on MEDIUM (50%) for 4 minutes. Remove cover and quickly stir in peas. Cover and microwave on MEDIUM (50%) for 2 minutes. Stand for 5 minutes.
- Remove cover. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in parsley. Spoon into bowls. Top with spinach and serve.
Nutritions of Microwave Vegetable Risotto
fatContent: 324.323 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 53 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein
Tags : spring, summer, family friendly, dinner, main, quick, vegetarian, italian, rice, pumpkin, garlic, onion, risotto, microwave, winter, traditional, comfort food, fast, kid friendly, high carb, low kilojoule, low fat, low sugar,