Reduced-fat Vegetable QuicheBy Not available On Jun 28, 2020
Cooking Reduced-fat vegetable quiche step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Reduced-fat vegetable quiche you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Low in fat, this easy vegetarian quiche is perfect for lunch, dinner or picnics.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Reduced-fat Vegetable Quiche
- 2 sheets Pampas Reduced-Fat Puff Pastry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 125g button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 small carrots, grated
- 2 small zucchini, grated
- 350g broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat milk
- 1 1/4 cups grated reduced-fat cheese
The instruction how to make Reduced-fat Vegetable Quiche
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place a baking tray into oven.
- Line a 3.5cm deep, 23cm (base) loose-base fluted quiche pan with pastry. Trim. Prick base with a fork. Place a sheet of baking paper over pastry. Half-fill with dried beans. Place pan onto hot tray. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove beans. Bake a further 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms. Cook for 4 minutes. Add remaining vegetables. Cook for 2 minutes. Cool.
- Whisk eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Spread vegetable mixture over pastry. Sprinkle with cheese. Pour over egg mixture.
- Reduce oven to 180u00b0C. Return quiche to hot tray. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Stand for 10 minutes. Serve.
Nutritions of Reduced-fat Vegetable Quiche
fatContent: 585.072 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 49 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 33 grams protein
sodiumContent: 330 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : budget friendly, spring, summer, broccoli, cheese, egg, puff pastry, bake, dinner, main, lunch, vegetarian main, vegetarian, low fat, zucchini, mushrooms, eggs, quiche, picnic, side dish, healthy, low-fat, kid friendly, low carb, lower gi, low sugar,