Cheats Roast VegetablesBy Valli Little On Jun 25, 2020
Cooking Cheats roast vegetables step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Cheats roast vegetables you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Its not cheating when you taste how beautifully the vegetables absorb the flavours of the rosemary and garlic.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Cheats Roast Vegetables
- 12 eschallots (shallots)
- 350g Queensland blue or butternut pumpkin
- 350g sweet potato
- 350g parsnip
- 350g pontiac or desiree potatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
The instruction how to make Cheats Roast Vegetables
- Peel and cut all vegetables into about 4cm pieces. Steam the eschallots, pumpkin, sweet potato, parsnip and potato for two minutes until just tender. Set aside to cool, then add rosemary, garlic and olive oil. Toss to combine.
- Place in a large clip-lock bag and refrigerate until needed.
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Spread the vegetables out on a large baking tray and roast in the oven for 30-40 minutes, turning the vegetables over occasionally until golden.
Nutritions of Cheats Roast Vegetables
fatContent: 245.453 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 26 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 5 grams protein
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce