Roast Vegetable SaladBy Michelle Noerianto On Jun 20, 2020
Cooking Roast vegetable salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roast vegetable salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Happy Meatfree Monday! Use leftover roast vegies from your Christmas feast in this star roast vegetable salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roast Vegetable Salad
- 750g (1/2 large) butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces (see card)
- 1kg sebago potatoes, scrubbed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 brown onions, halved, cut into wedges
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 275g baby roma tomatoes, halved
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped
The instruction how to make Roast Vegetable Salad
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place pumpkin, potatoes and onions on a large baking tray. Spray lightly with oil. Season with salt, pepper and thyme. Roast for 40 minutes.
- Add tomatoes to baking tray and roast for a further 20 minutes.
- Transfer roast vegetables to a large bowl. Add chickpeas. Whisk oil, 1/2 cup lemon juice, garlic and sugar in a jug until well combined. Pour over vegetables. Add parsley and toss gently to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Roast Vegetable Salad
fatContent: 400.803 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 60 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 20 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 16 grams protein
Tags : bake, family friendly, garlic, lemon, chickpeas, tomato, onion, potato, pumpkin, dinner, lunch, main, vegan, low sodium, low kilojoule, low fat, diabetes friendly, healthy, heart friendly, high fibre, low cholesterol,