Sausages And Barbecued VegetablesBy Kim Meredith On Jun 21, 2020
Cooking Sausages and barbecued vegetables step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sausages and barbecued vegetables you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Barbecued sausages are the quintessential easy dinner easy on the wallet and so gratifyingly tasty. Coupled with the vegetables, you can enjoy this well rounded meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sausages And Barbecued Vegetables
- 1 eggplant, trimmed, cut into 2cm-thick rounds
- 2 zucchini, trimmed
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- olive oil cooking spray
- 3 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 small lemon, juiced
- 12 lean pork sausages
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup low-fat feta cheese, crumbled
The instruction how to make Sausages And Barbecued Vegetables
- Preheat a barbecue grill and plate on medium heat. Cut eggplant rounds and zucchini into thick strips. Place in a bowl. Add onion, garlic and paprika. Spray with oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Spread, in a single layer, over barbecue plate. Cook, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes or until tender. Add tomato and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until just warmed through. Transfer vegetables to a large bowl. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cook sausages on barbecue grill, turning often, for 10 to 12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add spinach and feta to vegetables and toss gently. Spoon onto plates and serve with sausages.
Nutritions of Sausages And Barbecued Vegetables
fatContent: 334.839 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 15 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 40 grams protein
sodiumContent: 12 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : quick, barbecue, grill, cheese, garlic, spinach, condiment, onion, zucchini, eggplant, pork, sausages, kid friendly, budget friendly, dinner, sausage recipe, vege, veggie, bbq side dishes, feta cheese recipe,