Red Curry Tofu And VegetablesBy Tracy Rutherford On Jun 16, 2020
Cooking Red curry tofu and vegetables step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Red curry tofu and vegetables you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Create a delicious Thai red curry with tofu in just a few minutes with this easy recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Red Curry Tofu And Vegetables
- 1 1/2 cups jasmine rice
- 350g firm tofu
- 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 400g can light coconut milk
- 125g baby corn, halved lengthways
- 200g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 400g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 lime, quartered
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves
The instruction how to make Red Curry Tofu And Vegetables
- Pour 3 cups water into a large saucepan. Bring to the boil over high heat. Wash rice until water runs clear. Stir rice into boiling water. Return to boil and cover. Reduce heat to very low and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from heat. Stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice tofu into 1cm-thick fingers. Pat dry with paper towel. Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Cook tofu, in batches, for 5 minutes or until golden. Set aside.
- Reheat oil, add onion and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add curry paste and stir-fry for 1 minute. Stir in coconut milk and bring to the boil. Add corn, sugar snap peas and broccoli. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Return tofu to heat through.
- Spoon rice into bowls. Top with curry. Squeeze lime juice over and sprinkle with coriander. Serve.
Nutritions of Red Curry Tofu And Vegetables
fatContent: 659.879 calories
saturatedFatContent: 29 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 68 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 24 grams protein