Tofu & Vegetable Stir-fryBy Kerrie Sun On Jun 17, 2020
Cooking Tofu & vegetable stir-fry step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Tofu & vegetable stir-fry you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Get ready to sizzle with this super speedy vegetarian stirfry.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Tofu & Vegetable Stir-fry
- 300g hokkien noodles
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 350g Blue Lotus Foods sweet chilli tofu nuggets
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into thick matchsticks
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 125g baby corn, halved diagonally
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons kecap manis
- 5 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Tofu & Vegetable Stir-fry
- Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water for 1-2 minutes or until separated and tender. Drain well.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wok over high heat until just smoking. Add the tofu and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until light golden and heated through. Transfer to a heatproof bowl.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok over high heat. Add the carrot, capsicum and corn and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the stock and cook, tossing, for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
- Return the tofu to the wok along with the noodles, sweet chilli sauce, kecap manis and green shallot, and stir-fry for 1 minute or until well combined and heated through. Divide among serving bowls and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Tofu & Vegetable Stir-fry
fatContent: 423.03 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 42 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 16 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 18 grams protein