Beef And Vegetable PastriesBy Alison Roberts On Jun 16, 2020
Cooking Beef and vegetable pastries step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Beef and vegetable pastries you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
These spicy triangle pastries, reminiscent of an Indian samosa, make great party snacks.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Beef And Vegetable Pastries
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 300g lean beef mince
- 400g Sebago potatoes, peeled, diced, washed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 3 sheets frozen ready-rolled puff pastry, partially thawed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
The instruction how to make Beef And Vegetable Pastries
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and salt. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion is very soft. Increase heat to high. Add cumin seeds, turmeric, chilli powder and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add mince. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Place potatoes into a shallow microwavesafe dish. Cover. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 5 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Roughly mash.
- Add potato to mince mixture. Mix well to combine. Transfer filling to a bowl. Set aside to cool completely. Stir in lemon juice and coriander.
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut each sheet of pastry into 4 squares. Spoon filling into centre of each square. Fold each square in half on the diagonal to form a triangle. Use a fork to press pastry edges together to seal. Place onto prepared tray. Brush with egg. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden. Serve with green salad.
Nutritions of Beef And Vegetable Pastries
Tags : kids party, kid friendly, bake, pan fry, onion, lemon juice, egg, potato, mince, beef, puff pastry, dinner party, appetiser, finger food, snack, pie, main, mains, lunch, samosa, indian, australian, traditional, comfort food, f,