Barbecue-roasted Mediterranean VegetablesBy Claire Brookman On Jun 14, 2020
Cooking Barbecue-roasted Mediterranean vegetables step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Barbecue-roasted Mediterranean vegetables you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Barbecue marinated vegetables for an easy vegetarian and gluten free side.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Barbecue-roasted Mediterranean Vegetables
- 1/2 x 350g tub marinated fetta
- 1 small red capsicum, halved, cut into 8 wedges
- 4 baby eggplant, halved lengthways
- 2 small zucchini, quartered lengthways
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 4 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1/2 cup mixed marinated olives
- 4 x 5cm strips lemon rind
- 8 sprigs fresh oregano, plus extra leaves to serve
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Barbecue-roasted Mediterranean Vegetables
- Preheat a barbecue hotplate on high heat.
- Drain fetta, reserving 1/3 cup marinating oil. Place capsicum, eggplant, zucchini, tomato, garlic, olives, lemon rind and oregano sprigs in a bowl. Add lemon juice and reserved marinating oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Cut 4 x 50cm pieces of foil. Top each with a 20cm piece of baking paper. Spoon 1/4 of the vegetable mixture onto the centre of each stack. Fold up edges of foil to enclose vegetables, scrunching foil at the top to seal. Place on hotplate. Cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender and beginning to char.
- Place parcels on serving plates. Carefully open (steam will escape from parcels). Sprinkle with fetta and extra oregano. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Barbecue-roasted Mediterranean Vegetables
fatContent: 364.236 calories
saturatedFatContent: 33.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 12 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce