Chargrilled Vegetable And Tuna PizzaBy Alison Roberts On Jun 15, 2020
Cooking Chargrilled vegetable and tuna pizza step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chargrilled vegetable and tuna pizza you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Tuna is a good source of omega fatty acids. Try incorporating it into your diet on this tasty homemade pizza.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chargrilled Vegetable And Tuna Pizza
- 1/2 cup tomato tapenade (see note)
- 2 x 335g pizza bases
- 425g can tuna in brine, drained, broken into large chunks
- 250g chargrilled capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 150g chargrilled eggplant, cut into thin strips
- 150g feta, crumbled
- 80g baby rocket leaves
- extra virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Chargrilled Vegetable And Tuna Pizza
- Place two baking trays in oven. Preheat oven and trays to 230u00b0C.
- Spread tapenade evenly over pizza bases. Top with tuna, capsicum and eggplant. Sprinkle with feta. Season with pepper.
- Bake pizzas for 15 minutes, swapping trays after 10 minutes, or until bases are crisp and golden. Top with rocket and drizzle with oil. Serve.
Nutritions of Chargrilled Vegetable And Tuna Pizza
Tags : pescatarian, seafood, dinner, lunch, budget friendly, quick, kid friendly, bake, rocket, feta, eggplant, capsicum, canned tuna, pizza, tuna, cheese, main, mains, traditional, comfort food, easy, simple, everyday,