Moroccan Roasted Vegetables With CouscousBy Jill Dupleix On Jun 14, 2020
Cooking Moroccan roasted vegetables with couscous step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Moroccan roasted vegetables with couscous you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Couscous has a lovely nutty quality and is a great accompaniment to caramelised root vegetables.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Moroccan Roasted Vegetables With Couscous
- 2 parsnips, peeled, quartered
- 400g mixed baby (Dutch) carrots, trimmed
- 1 small cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 garlic cloves (unpeeled)
- 2 teaspoons ras el hanout (Moroccan spice blend - see note)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups (300g) instant couscous
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) Massel vegetable liquid stock, brought to the boil
- Thick Greek-style yoghurt, to serve
- Coriander leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Moroccan Roasted Vegetables With Couscous
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C and line a baking tray with baking paper. Add the vegetables and garlic, then sprinkle over ras el hanout. Season, drizzle with honey and 2 tablespoons oil, then toss to combine. Roast for 35-45 minutes until tender and caramelised.
- Meanwhile, combine couscous and remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a heatproof bowl, then pour over the hot stock. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
- Fluff the couscous with a fork, then divide among plates.
- Top with the roasted vegetables, garlic and a dollop of yoghurt. Garnish with the coriander leaves, then serve.
Nutritions of Moroccan Roasted Vegetables With Couscous
fatContent: 534.165 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 81.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 12.6 grams protein