Chicken & Vegetable Pasta BakeBy Not available On Jun 14, 2020
Cooking Chicken & vegetable pasta bake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken & vegetable pasta bake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For a quick midweek meal try this tasty chicken and vegetable pasta bake.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken & Vegetable Pasta Bake
- 350g dried spiral pasta
- 1/2 cauliflower (400g), cut into small florets
- 1 large zucchini, halved, sliced
- 1/2 Coles Hot Roast Chicken, meat shredded
- 530g jar bechamel sauce
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs (see notes)
The instruction how to make Chicken & Vegetable Pasta Bake
- Preheat the oven to 200C or 180C fan-forced. Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions, adding the cauliflower and zucchini in the last 2 mins of cooking, or until the vegetables are just tender and the pasta is al dente. Drain well and return to the pan.
- Stir chicken and bechamel sauce into the pasta mixture. Transfer to an 8-cup baking dish. Top with cheddar and breadcrumbs. Bake for 10 mins or until crisp and golden.
Nutritions of Chicken & Vegetable Pasta Bake
fatContent: 806.864 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 95.9 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11.7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 66 grams protein
sodiumContent: 140 milligrams cholesterol