Vegetable Bhaji With Coconut SambalBy Michelle Noerianto On Jun 11, 2020
Cooking Vegetable bhaji with coconut sambal step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Vegetable bhaji with coconut sambal you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
These fried vegetable bundles with fabulous crunch are delicious dipped into the chilliinfused sambal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Vegetable Bhaji With Coconut Sambal
- 45g (1/2 cup) desiccated coconut
- 125ml (1/2 cup) boiling water
- 2 large fresh green chillies, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 50g cabbage, finely shredded
- 50g green round beans, trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 Lebanese eggplants, cut into matchsticks
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 225g (1 1/2 cups) plain flour
- 250ml (1 cup) cold water
- 2 garlic cloves, extra, crushed
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1L (4 cups) vegetable oil
The instruction how to make Vegetable Bhaji With Coconut Sambal
- Place coconut in a heatproof bowl. Cover with the boiling water and set aside for 30 minutes or until water is absorbed. Transfer to a food processor. Add chilli and sliced garlic. Season with salt. Process until combined.
- Combine the cabbage, beans, eggplant, carrot, flour, water, crushed garlic and cumin seeds in a bowl.
- Heat the oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Place five 1/3-cupfuls of vegetable mixture into oil. Cook for 7 minutes or until crisp and golden. Turn. Cook for a further 5 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Repeat, in 2 more batches, with remaining vegetable mixture, reheating oil between batches. Serve with coconut sambal.
Nutritions of Vegetable Bhaji With Coconut Sambal
fatContent: 417.055 calories
saturatedFatContent: 29 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 33 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein