Baked Vegetables Al FornoBy Valli Little, Food director - delicious. On Jun 09, 2020
Cooking Baked vegetables al forno step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Baked vegetables al forno you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Make your Sunday roast extra special with these crunchy baked veggies.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Baked Vegetables Al Forno
- 2 yellow capsicums, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 red capsicums, cut into 3cm pieces
- 450g (about 1-2) golden nugget pumpkin, seeds removed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 red onions, skin on, cut into wedges
- 2 brown onions, skin on, cut into 5mm-thick slices
- 1 large kumara, peeled, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 6 thyme sprigs
The instruction how to make Baked Vegetables Al Forno
- Preheat oven to 190C and grease two large baking trays.
- Place all the vegetables on the trays. In a small bowl, mix the olive oil and garlic, pick the leaves from three thyme sprigs and add to the oil.
- Drizzle over the vegetables, season with salt and pepper, scatter with the remaining thyme sprigs.
- Bake for 40 minutes until the vegetables are cooked and golden at the edges. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Nutritions of Baked Vegetables Al Forno
fatContent: 170.885 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 2 grams protein
Tags : paleo, garlic, thyme, pescatarian, vegetarian, easy, quick, budget friendly, family friendly, christmas, dinner party, side, olive oil, onion, pumpkin, capsicum, bake, veggie, veg, casserole, baked, sweet potato, low gi, hearty, family,