Tian Of Summer VegetablesBy Sophia Young On Jun 08, 2020
Cooking Tian of Summer vegetables step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Tian of Summer vegetables you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Tian is a French term for a shallow, earthernware dish, as well as the food that is cooked in it. Usually, its a gratin (a baked dish with a crisp breadcrumb topping) of mixed vegetables.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Tian Of Summer Vegetables
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3/4 bunch basil
- 90g slice crustless rustic bread
- 60ml (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 40g (1/2 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 1 x 450g (large) eggplant
- 3 desiree potatoes
- 2 large zucchinis
- 3 large vine-ripened tomatoes
- 6 sprigs thyme (optional)
The instruction how to make Tian Of Summer Vegetables
- Halve garlic, then place in a food processor. Wash, then pick basil leaves, tear bread into chunks, then add to food processor with 2 tablespoons oil. Process until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Transfer to a small bowl, add the parmesan and stir to combine.
- Preheat oven to 230C. Cut eggplant in half lengthwise, then into 2mm-thick slices. Cut potatoes into 2mm-thick round slices. Cut the zucchinis and tomatoes into 5mm-thick round slices.
- Scatter 2 tablespoons crumb mixture over the base of a 20cm x 28cm ovenproof dish. Place 1 slice of eggplant, 1 slice of potato, 2 slices of zucchini and 1 slice of tomato, side by side and upright in the dish. Repeat with the remaining vegetables to form 2 rows. Scatter with remaining crumb mixture and thyme, if using. Bake for 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon oil and serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutritions of Tian Of Summer Vegetables
fatContent: 344.399 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 28 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 12 grams protein
sodiumContent: 9 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : thyme, bread, basil, french, dinner, lunch, main, vegetarian, bake, tomato, zucchini, potato, eggplant, parmesan, garlic, quick meals, family, kid friendly, low carb, low sodium, low kilojoule, lower gi, diabetes friendly, low sugar,