Warm Vegetable PlatterBy Dixie Elliott On May 31, 2020
Cooking Warm vegetable platter step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Warm vegetable platter you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Warm Vegetable Platter
- 4 small yellow squash, quartered
- 3 corn cobs, cut into 2cm-thick slices
- 2 small red capsicums, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
The instruction how to make Warm Vegetable Platter
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place squash, corn, capsicum and onion into a large bowl. Add oil and cumin seeds. Toss until well combined.
- Arrange vegetables on baking tray. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Serve with chicken breast fillets.
Nutritions of Warm Vegetable Platter
fatContent: 179.25 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 12 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 5 grams protein