Red Vegetable Curry With NoodlesBy Tracy Rutherford On May 31, 2020
Cooking Red vegetable curry with noodles step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Red vegetable curry with noodles you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Red Vegetable Curry With Noodles
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil or vegetable oil
- 1 onion, halved, sliced lengthways
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 500g broccoli, cut into florets
- 200g snow peas, topped
- 425g can baby corn cuts, drained
- 350g rice stick noodles (see Notes)
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (see variation)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
The instruction how to make Red Vegetable Curry With Noodles
- Heat a wok over medium heat. Add oil and swirl to coat. Add onion. Stir-fry for 3 minutes or until soft. Add curry paste. Cook for 1 minute, stirring, until mixture is fragrant.
- Combine coconut milk and water in a jug. Add slowly to wok, stirring constantly. Bring to the boil.
- Add broccoli and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in snow peas and corn. Cook for a further 2 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
- Cook noodles according to packet directions. Drain.
- Add sugar, fish sauce and lime juice to curry. Stir to combine. Arrange noodles on serving plates. Spoon over curry and serve.
Nutritions of Red Vegetable Curry With Noodles
fatContent: 425.898 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 68.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 14.7 grams protein