Steamed Salmon With Spring VegetablesBy Curtis Stone On May 31, 2020
Cooking Steamed salmon with spring vegetables step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Steamed salmon with spring vegetables you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Create a gourmet meal in less than minutes with Curtis Stones steamed salmon served with asparagus, peas, radishes and artichokes.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Steamed Salmon With Spring Vegetables
- 3/4 cup (180ml) salt-reduced chicken stock
- 1/4 cup (60ml) dry white wine
- 4 skinless salmon fillets (about 180g each)
- 1 spring onion (about 25g), finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, halved crossways
- 100g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 4 radishes (about 75g), each cut into 8 wedges
- 1 large globe artichoke (about 300g), trimmed*, heart thinly sliced
- 8 green oakleaf lettuce leaves, halved (about 80g)
- 40g butter
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
The instruction how to make Steamed Salmon With Spring Vegetables
- In a large heavy sautu00e9 pan over medium-high heat, bring stock and wine to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, add salmon and cover pan. Steam salmon, flipping over halfway through cooking, for about 6 mins, or until salmon is just cooked through but still slightly rosy in the centre. Remove salmon from pan, sprinkle with salt and cover loosely with foil.
- Return liquid in pan to a simmer over medium-high heat. Add spring onions and garlic and simmer for 2 mins, or until onions soften. Add asparagus, peas, radishes and artichokes and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 mins, or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from heat and stir in lettuce, butter and dill. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide salmon, vegetables and cooking liquid among 4 plates and serve.
Nutritions of Steamed Salmon With Spring Vegetables
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce