Boozy Baked Root VegetablesBy Cathie Lonnie On May 29, 2020
Cooking Boozy baked root vegetables step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Boozy baked root vegetables you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Roast vegetables never tasted so good, thanks to a splash of brandy.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Boozy Baked Root Vegetables
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 20g butter, melted
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 large parsnips, peeled, halved, quartered lengthways
- 750g chat potatoes, halved
- 2 red onions, cut into thick wedges
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 bunches baby beetroot, trimmed, peeled, quartered
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- Fresh chervil leaves, to serve (optional)
The instruction how to make Boozy Baked Root Vegetables
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced.
- Combine oil, butter and garlic in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Place parsnip, potato, onion and rosemary in a large roasting pan. Place beetroot on a baking tray. Drizzle vegetables with oil mixture.
- Roast for 50 to 55 minutes or until golden and tender. Remove from oven. Drizzle hot vegetables with brandy. Toss gently to coat. Transfer to a serving platter. Serve vegetables sprinkled with chervil, if using.
Nutritions of Boozy Baked Root Vegetables
fatContent: 169.929 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 18.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 3.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 4 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce