Roasted Vegetable PaniniBy Michelle Southan On May 28, 2020
Cooking Roasted vegetable panini step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roasted vegetable panini you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Give leftover vegetables a new lease on life with this knockout panini. This easy vegetarian cheese sandwich with cauliflower, pumpkin, sweet potato or zucchini is perfect for lunch or a lazy dinner.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roasted Vegetable Panini
- 4 cups mixed vegetables, chopped (such as zucchini, capsicum, red onion, sweet potato, pumpkin, cauliflower)
- 150g tomato medley mix
- 1 cup quark, goatu2019s cheese or fresh ricotta
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (such as dill, parsley or basil), plus extra, to serve
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1u20442 Turkish loaf, halved horizontally
- Balsamic glaze, to serve
The instruction how to make Roasted Vegetable Panini
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Place the mixed vegies in a roasting pan. Drizzle with oil. Season. Roast for 10 minutes. Add tomatoes to the pan and roast for a further 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, combine the quark and herbs in a small bowl. Season.
- Cut the Turkish loaf into 4 pieces. Preheat a chargrill pan on medium. Cook the bread, turning, for 1-2 minutes or until lightly charred.
- Spread bread bases with the quark mixture. Top with roasted vegetables and extra herbs. Drizzle with balsamic. Top with bread tops.
Nutritions of Roasted Vegetable Panini
Tags : vegetarian, panini, sandwich, dinner, lunch, easy, vegetables, bread, roll, zucchini, capsicum, ricotta, goats cheese, onion, sweet potato, pumpkin, cauliflower, turkish bread, loaf, balsamic, herbs, tomato, jaffle, toastie, toasted sandwich, chee,