Chargrilled Vegetable PizzaBy Not available On May 29, 2020
Cooking Chargrilled vegetable pizza step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chargrilled vegetable pizza you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Chargrilled sliced eggplant, capsicum and mushrooms on a fresh pitta base is a fun and easy dish inspired by the Mediterranean.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chargrilled Vegetable Pizza
- 1 large eggplant, sliced
- 4 medium zucchini, sliced
- 12 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, quartered
- 4 80g wholemeal pita breads
- 1/2 cup tomato pizza sauce
- 1 cup Bulla Original Cottage Cheese
- Basil leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Chargrilled Vegetable Pizza
- Char-grill eggplant, zucchini, mushroom and capsicum on a non-stick grill or BBQ until tender. Remove skin from blackened red capsicum and cut into strips.
- Spread the pita breads with tomato sauce and top with vegetables. Dollop evenly with cottage cheese.
- Bake at 200u00b0C for 10-15 minutes or until base is crisp and the cheese has browned. Serve topped with basil leaves.
Nutritions of Chargrilled Vegetable Pizza