Vegetable Korma CurryBy Not available On May 26, 2020
Cooking Vegetable korma curry step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Vegetable korma curry you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Get your daily dose of veggies with this tasty vegetable korma curry.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Vegetable Korma Curry
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 brown onion, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup (75g) korma curry paste
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 500g butternut pumpkin, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1/2 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup (125ml) vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup (125ml) thickened cream
- 1 broccoli, cut into florets
- 100g green beans, cut into 5cm lengths
- 1/4 cup (20g) flaked almonds, toasted
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Steamed basmati rice, to serve
- Natural yoghurt, to serve
The instruction how to make Vegetable Korma Curry
- Heat the oil in a large deep frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until the onion is lightly golden. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring, for 1 min or until fragrant.
- Add the tomato, pumpkin, cauliflower, stock and cream and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 mins or until the tomato breaks down and pumpkin is almost tender.
- Add the broccoli and beans to the tomato mixture and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 mins or until the broccoli is just tender.
- Spoon the vegetable korma among serving bowls. Sprinkle with almonds and coriander leaves. Serve with steamed rice and natural yoghurt.
Nutritions of Vegetable Korma Curry
fatContent: 358.5 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 14 grams protein