Roasted Autumn Vegetable SoupBy Curtis Stone On May 27, 2020
Cooking Roasted autumn vegetable soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roasted autumn vegetable soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Warm up the family with Curtis Stones hearty roast vegetable soup.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roasted Autumn Vegetable Soup
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into 2cm-pieces (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 swede, peeled, cut into 2cm-pieces (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 celeriac, peeled, cut into 2cm-pieces (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided, plus more for drizzling
- One 400g can whole peeled tomatoes
- 3 celery stalks, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 small brown onion, finely diced (about 1 cup)
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 8 cups vegetable stock
- 50g (1/3 cup) macaroni
- 1 (400g) can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 bunch silverbeet, stemmed, coarsely chopped
- 50g piece Parmesan cheese, for grating (optional)
The instruction how to make Roasted Autumn Vegetable Soup
- Position a rack on the bottom of the oven and preheat the oven to 230C (210C fan-forced). Place a heavy rimmed baking tray in the oven.
- In a large bowl, toss the carrots, swede and celeriac with 1 tablespoon of oil and sprinkle with sea salt flakes. Spread the vegetables on the preheated baking tray. Tear the tomatoes into pieces and place around the vegetables (reserve the canned tomato juices for another use). Roast the vegetables, turning occasionally, for about 30 minutes, or until they are caramelised and crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large heavy pot over medium heat, add the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil. Add the celery, onion, garlic and rosemary and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 8 minutes, or until the onions are tender. Stir in the stock and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to medium-low, add the macaroni and simmer for about 10 minutes, or until the macaroni is almost tender.
- Stir the roasted vegetables into the soup. Bring the soup to a simmer and stir in the beans and silverbeet. Cook for about 5 minutes, or until the silverbeet is tender. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Ladle the soup into bowls. Drizzle with some oil. Finely grate the Parmesan over, if desired, and serve.
Nutritions of Roasted Autumn Vegetable Soup